Saturday, April 4, 2009

What if...


What if …

Your partner didn’t like your pet. Would you get rid of the pet?

No. First of all, the pet should be introduced to the potential spouse long before s/he becomes a spouse. If the pet is new, then the couple should go pet shopping together. This question addresses an old family friend. If I hid my beloved pet from my beloved spouse, then what else could I be hiding? And if the pet is not found of the spouse that is a sign of potential marital issues (aside from the lying) that should be investigated sooner or later. How do I know this? I know this because pets adopt their owner’s stronger characteristics as their main characteristics. As long as the pet owner has been up front and honest with his/her new spouse, the threesome should have no issues living happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment